Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spice Rack!

So, the other evening, I decided to make fish for dinner, and needed a few spices from our lower cabinet. Well, I wasn't quick enough, and Aidan saw the wonderous world of containers and bottles that hid behind that little cabinet door. Before I knew it, he was pulling out spices, one by one, probably 15 in all. Then he sat and played with those, biting them, smelling them, making recommendations to me about which needed to be updated ;). The best part, however, was that when he was finished, one by one, he put them all back! Yes, they weren't as orderly as they were before, but they were in there. I tried to capture the entire chain of events with the camera, and have a few of the pictures to share now. Aidan sure knows how to make a mess, be it with food, toys, or whatever. But when he feels like it, he's great at cleaning it all up! Enjoy! :)
Cleaning out the spice rack!

This one seems ok, Mom!

You might want to check this one out, Mom!

See! I'm such a good helper!

No comments: