Daddy brought home a very special present for Aidan (and himself ;)) this weekend and I've included some photos of it and of Aidan playing in the box that it came in. It'll be a great way for us to "keep in touch" with Daddy while he's away.
We also were able to get outside both days since it'd warmed up, walking to lunch and the grocery store and playing with bubbles outside on Saturday and enjoying a nice stroll again on Sunday.
I realized one big thing this weekend, I know that each time Andy comes home and has to leave again it's going to get increasingly difficult for me. With God's strength, I will be ok. I pray everyday for the courage and power to keep my chin up, and I greatly appreciate all of you that have kept us in your thoughts and call to check on us and include us in your daily lives. I thank you, and Andy thanks you. You'll be what helps get us through the next year.
Aidan wanting to come down the stairs after climbing them.

1 comment:
The weekend visit sure was great! It is hard for Daddy to leave and go back to training, but we are lucky that I am able to come home and we have to be thankful for each opportunity to be together. Mommy & Aidan are a perfect team and once Peanut arrives, the Three Musketeers will be unstopable! Keep up the great posts; they make me smile and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family. I love you guys! -DaDa
Post a Comment