Yesterday was our first official day "on our own." We survived just fine, minus a few traumatic diaper changes due to the citrus Aidan had had the day before. This morning, however, I learned to appreciate having "the man of the house around." Aidan stirred at about 5:30a.m. which caused me to wake up. I decided, "well, I might as well go to the bathroom, since I'm up!" Sure enough, the flapper valve on the toilet broke. Oh joy. Well, I went to the kitchen to get another paper clip (since that's what we'd used to rig it up before.) I went to turn on the light and POP! The light bulb blew. Yes, this is all happening at 5:30 this morning. :) I turned on another light, found a paper clip and went on to fix the toilet (success!!). I then, of course, went straight back to bed! I figured, there was plenty more time in the day for me to get my handy-man's license!
This afternoon, after
Gymboree class, I took Aidan to the McDonald's drive-
thru and we got ourselves some cheeseburgers. Below are some pictures of him enjoying his cheeseburger and fries. Go ahead, give me the guilt trip, "Fast food?!?! For a ONE year old??" Hey, I needed a cheeseburger, and I was recently told, that it's much better to get a burger than nuggets at the drive-
thru, since it has more iron! He didn't eat a ton of it anyway. :) Hope you are having a great week!
MMMM Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger!
.JPG)
Mickey D's fries are the best!
.JPG)
Oh yeah, this is yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment